Complete New Client Information
If you’re a new client of Silver Bridge CPAs, welcome! Below you’ll find helpful links to all the forms you’ll need for your tax appointment, as well as a list of important documentation you’ll need to bring with you. If you don’t have a tax appointment, make sure to contact us to set one up.
New client forms:
- 2017 tax organizer — basic pages
- 2017 Schedule C pages — add-on for sole proprietorship or single-member LLC business activity
- 2017 Schedule E pages — add-on for a rental property
Other necessary documentation:
- Copies of your last two filed tax returns
- Copy of your last depreciation schedule, if applicable
- Form(s) W-2 for wages
- Form(s) 1099 for interest, dividends, retirement income, and investment transactions, and cost basis of securities sold
- Form(s) 1095 for information on health coverage
- Schedule(s) K-1 for income / loss from Partnerships, S CorporationsClosing statements pertaining to real estate transactions
- Form(s) 1098 for mortgage interest, tuition, student loan interest, etc.
- Closing statements pertaining to real estate transactions
In addition to these documents, please bring any tax notices you’ve received from the IRS or other tax authorities that pertain to the last two tax years. If you have any other supporting documents, such as schedules or checkbooks, please bring those as well.
New Payroll Client Forms