Helpful Links and Resources
At Silver Bridge CPAs, we want you to be as confident as possible in your financial knowledge. That’s why we’ve put together a collection of helpful financial resources for you. Are you a new business owner? You can get a FREE 30-minute consultation and resource kit from us. Schedule your appointment today!
Small business self-assessments
Are you a small business owner? You can find a few tools for you to evaluate your proficiency and improve your business. Check out our links and take our quiz to see how your business is doing!
Other helpful links
In addition to the self-assessments, you can also find a collection of links below that we’ve found to be helpful sources of information
- The Internal Revenue Service — a good place to find forms and publications to educate yourself about taxes
- Idaho Department of Revenue — find forms and tools to assist you in understanding Idaho state tax rules
- IRS Where’s my Refund? — track your federal tax return through the IRS website
- Idaho Income Tax Refund Status — track your Idaho state tax return through the state’s website
- Money Magazine — a great resource for financial information
- Social Security Online — the official website of the U.S. Social Security Administration
- U.S. Small Business Administration — small business programs and services to help you start, grow, and succeed